Monday, November 27, 2006

Richard Branson meets…

My good friend Lee met Richard Branson today to interview him for a new web project he’s working on. The meeting is cool enough, but it’s the apparent ease that he got to meet him with that intrigues me.

I’ve been leaving celebrity sign-ups for the One Million Masterpiece to PR people, but now I’m thinking I might just try the personal approach. If I arm myself with a camera, why don’t I just go out there, meet these people and ask them to donate a picture on the spot. If they don’t they’ll look pretty crappy on screen, and if they do well, hey that’s more great publicity.

In all honesty I’m so busy that I doubt my plan will come to anything, but I’ll make some enquiries over the next few days and see if I can set anything up. Be warned celeb people!

3 Comments:

At 3:34 am GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up this great resource. Respect!


replica louis vuitton

cash advance payday paycheck

quick payday cash advance

loan personal quick unsecured

approval home loan quick

advance cash loan loan paycheck payday

advance faxing no online payday

credit easy fast loan payday

cash emergency fast loan loan loan payday quick

home loan calculation

government credit score free report

Bye!

 
At 1:21 pm GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 7:55 am GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home